As I just hit publish on the last post it took me to my blog to see the post and I noticed in the side bar my pregnancy tracker....50 days!! Crazy! I can't believe that this little one will be here in 50 days! (Obviously give or take a few on either end but either way it is getting so close! I did a google search for the number 50 and this was one of the first photos that came up.
I love this photo because it reminds me of my Grandma! - Wierd? Haha let me explain. My Grandma Griffiths loved bingo and we would always play at our family parties/get togethers. When Grandma passed away to honor this memory the flower spray from the grand kids had some of her old bingo cards in it and all of the pallbearers had one of her old bingo chips in their boutineer. I have the bingo chip from Jason's boutineer that he wore in my wallet so that I can have a small reminder of my grandma. I love seeing it on a regular basis and thinking of her sweet memory. Now the one that I have in my wallet looks exactly like this one but it is not the number 50, it is actually the number 3 (my old volleyball number.) But when I saw this picture it made me think of my Grandma. To my little one, enjoy the last little bit of time that you have in heaven with Grandma, she is a pretty amazing woman! I know that my grandma and grandpa have had a close eye on this little munchkin and I can't wait for the next 50 or so days to pass so that I too can meet our sweet Peanut!

No comments:
Post a Comment