This week went well for the most part I feel like all I do is try and get the house ready for baby but at least I am making some progress. The fabric arrived for the babies bedding this week and I am anxious to get it all put together!!
Sleep? I move/shift a lot in my sleep and wake up somewhat frequently to readjust but so far I am able to quickly get back to sleep and don't feel like it is affecting my sleep to much!
Movement? Baby is growing and I am pretty sure I felt hiccups for the first time this week! Kind of fun!! I love that I can sometimes feel what is poking and prodding at me - Foot-Head-Bum etc.
Food Cravings? None really, I still drink way more milk than normal and for some reason decided that sparkling water sounded good this week. When I was at the store I bought a bottle and just like always I don't like it. At least Jason enjoyed it!
Labor Signs? None yet! We still have a ways to go until they kick in hopefully!
Labor Signs? None yet! We still have a ways to go until they kick in hopefully!
Belly Button In/Out? Both! haha it doesn't stick out but it is getting pretty flat and if I try hard enough I can make it stick out!
Wedding Ring On/Off? On! - So far no swelling which I am more than ok with!
Size? Butternut Squash - Approximately 17 in & 3.1 lbs
I made another cake this last week for a 6 year old little girl's birthday, all in all it turned out well!
We sold the truck this week - kind of crazy that it is gone but it was good to finally get rid of it at the same time! Goodbye old buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment