Sleep? Doing ok on my sleep, I feel like I have 100 things that I take with me to bed though haha! I sleep with a pillow between my legs, a blanket in the small of my back and two more pillows under my head - poor Jason is probably getting crowded out of bed every night but he is really good not to complain and cater to my every need!
Movement? This little one is starting to get not so little! I can feel it rolling around all day and some of it's movements really pack a punch these days!! Baby is getting stronger and bigger everyday and it is fun to see my belly dance as our little one squirms around!
Food Cravings? Again I don't feel like I really have had food cravings, I guess this week the one thing that has sounded good to me is Sonic Cherry Limeade. The Sonic here is across town in Washington though so I have only indulged that craving once or twice but it frequently sounds good to me!
Labor Signs? No Labor signs yet! We go to the doctor this next week on February 14th! (Happy Valentines Day Peanut!) This is our last appointment that is spaced 4 weeks apart, from now on we will be headed to the doctor every other week for 2 appointments and then we go every week from there on out! Crazy that we are into the final countdown with this little one!
Belly Button In/Out? My belly button is still just kind of flat, non existent really lol!
Wedding Ring On/Off? On! - No swelling yet! Yahoo!
Size? Head of Lettuce - Approximately 18 in. & 3.2 lbs) From now on the baby will grow more in weight than length and will pack on an estimated 3-5 lbs. in the next 10 weeks!
We had our first baby shower this weekend! It was fun to see so many friends from St. George and celebrate this little one! My First Grade Team -Amber, Casey & Christine were so sweet to throw the whole thing together for us! Here are a few pictures from the shower!
Baby Berkeley (Meghan Staheli's little guy!)
Tyler (Amber Ford's little man)
Opening gifts.
Heather Wrigley & Emily Mortensen
Kristin Holyoak & Meghan Staheli with their little ones Ella & Berkeley)
Brooklyn McLaws, Bethany Nielson & Christine Lent
Annie Carpenter
Amber Ford
McKenzey Schafer & Julie Thompson
Amber & Haylee
Miranda Gubler
Carly, Shaelee, Baby Haven & I
McKenzey, Emsley & I
It was a fun day with good friends, good food and lots of laughs! Thanks to all who came and especially those that helped get it all put together! We are another step closer to being prepared for this little one to come and I can't wait until this little munchkin makes its big arrival!

No comments:
Post a Comment