31 weeks and counting! Crazy that we are now down to single digits and can't wait for this little one to come! A lot of things happened this week, Jason got his call back from the U that I posted about earlier and has his interview on Wednesday this week. (Wish us luck!!)
We celebrated Valentines Day! My First Graders partied it up all day and spoiled me rotten with lots of treats!
I have the cutest room moms ever this year, they planned a fun party for my kiddies that day that included "pin the kiss on the teacher!" Haha too funny!!
Jason brought me home beautiful flowers after work that day and I gave him a card and some chocolate covered strawberries (one of his favorite treats). That day we celebrated by going to the doctor for a check up on Peanut, and then going out to eat at Texas Roadhouse.
These are the treats I gave out to my Firsties this year... "You make my heart GLOW!!"
(I'm not sure why this picture won't turn??)
I have a little boy in my class this year that has a rough home life. He is a very sweet little boy though and has stolen my heart. He came into class with a big smile on his face on Valentine's Day and handed me this sweet gift. "Happy Valentine's Day Mrs. Staley! I brought you a treat!" I have never been so touched by an opened half eaten box of conversation hearts. These kids amaze me every day, they have such big hearts!
Baby Staley continues to grow and is progressing well! The doctor says that everything looks good! We were able to hear the babies heat beat my favorite part of appointments and are scheduled to see the doc in another two weeks.
Sleep? About the same as last week, I take a lot of things to bed with me but overall I still sleep well.
Movement? Again about the same as last week, no major new developments Baby just continues to wiggle around all day.
Food Cravings? Still Sonic Cherry Limeade from Sonic, I never went and got any this week but they sure sound delicious!
Labor Signs? Nope! Baby is still comfortably packed inside!
Belly Button In/Out? While I was sick this week we would laugh because every time I would cough my belly button would stick out haha - it is still pretty flat for the most part but I have a feeling that it is going to stick out at some point!
Wedding Ring On/Off? On - I have started to notice a little swelling this week, not bad enough that I have been to effected but I am trying to be a little more conscientious of my sodium intake and making sure I get lots of water!
Size? Pineapple - Approximately 18 in. & 3.75 lbs.
When I was little I had a book called "Lovable Furry Old Grover's Resting Places" I loved this book. It is a silly kids book that I would love to find a copy of for this little munchkin to enjoy as well.
Anyways the reason I mention this is that I found a new "Resting Place" this week. Haha! My belly (as it continues to grow everyday!) serves as an excellent resting place! Especially while lounging on the couch eating a cookie!
This picture was taken while up at the condo. My parents were in town this weekend for President's Day and apparently this is the only time I paused to take any pictures! We had a lot of fun having them in town though! We did some baby shopping, went on a walk, went on a long drive, played games, enjoyed cupcakes, ate dinner at "The Patio" and just enjoyed seeing each other! It was a short little trip (down Friday evening and back Sunday afternoon but we enjoyed getting to spend a few minutes with them!
-----------------------------------
Last but not least is a random picture I took one evening while my EXTREMELY busy husband was pampering me with a foot rub. Jason is insanely busy this semester but always finds time to make sure that Peanut and I are doing well! He is an amazing husband is and going to make an even more amazing Daddy! Love him!!
Last but not least is a random picture I took one evening while my EXTREMELY busy husband was pampering me with a foot rub. Jason is insanely busy this semester but always finds time to make sure that Peanut and I are doing well! He is an amazing husband is and going to make an even more amazing Daddy! Love him!!


No comments:
Post a Comment