`

`

Monday, February 11, 2013

Proud Wife


So after my rant earlier today about apartment living I was feeling a little blue.  Then Jason came home and gave me some good news! Jason found out this evening that he got an interview with the Nurse Practitioner program at the University of Utah! It is another step forward and I am so proud of him for making it this far.  After his interview next week we will have to wait to hear back sometime in March-April if he gets accepted into their DNP program for Fall 2013.  We are in the process of applying to many graduate schools but the U is by far his number one choice.  We have all body parts crossed that his interview goes well next week.  Jason is excited - or at least getting there, processing is maybe a better word to describe his current emotions haha.  Good job boy I am so proud of you!!
This is the face of my very handsome, yet very nervous husband!
(Also the face of my hopefully doctoral student husband!)

No comments: