The month of January was rough for my cute little first graders, the flu decided to attack our class and most of them unfortunately caught it. I had one week where I had 9 kids absent 3 days in a row, I only have 21 kids so that is almost half of my class!! Right in the middle of all of the illness Jason caught it as well! I was worried that it would catch up with me but made it out of the month without a single sniffle. I thought that I had beat the bug this year and was feeling great with Jason healthy and all 21 of kiddies back in my classroom. I unfortunately was not that lucky and this week it caught up with me. Being sick while pregnant is the pits because there really isn't much you can take to help and I just stress that the baby is ok. I cough... a lot and blow my nose about 100 times a day. My body is pretty achy but at least this bug that I have caught isn't affecting my stomach, I hate when I throw up and if I have to see the silver lining in all of the sickness it would be that I am not puking! So today I am home from school just trying to get some R&R, hopefully it will pass soon!!
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment