`

`

Sunday, March 3, 2013

33 Weeks & Dr. Seuss!

This week was Dr. Seuss week at school and SEP's so it was a busy week! Amber and I were all "Seussed" up for Whoville hair day! This is one of my favorite days of the week, we had p.j. day, crazy hat/sock day, and wacky clothes Wednesday, the kids love these days and it is fun to break out of our normal routine and be silly with the kids! 
This is Amber and I from this year.....
and a comparison to last year....
My "Cat in the Hat" Hat for crazy Hat day! 
 Jason had two evenings this week with very little homework since it is midterms - we took full advantage of the extra time together! One of the evenings we went on a long walk and then made a stop at Swig for a treat! This is one of our favorite quick treats but we always laugh that anytime of day there is a line out of the parking lot! 
 Also this week the weather has really warmed up!! We hit 75 degrees twice this week and it has been beautiful!! When the weather warms up the lizards come out at school because they love to bask in the sun on the metal ramp outside of my door!
 Sleep? I have slept pretty good this week.  I have started waking up pretty consistently right around 4:30 a.m. to use the bathroom and then kind of sleep on and off a little from then until 7:00 when my alarm goes off. 
Movement? I am a paranoid mother, the baby isn't even here yet and I am aware of this! I have felt a decrease in movement a little bit but the doc says that it is just because the baby is getting so big it can't wiggle around as much.  When the little munchkin does decide to move however it is getting painful! 
Food Cravings? Pineapple.  Yes pineapple and lots of it! Yum! 
Labor Signs? Not really, the babe is still content packed inside of me apparently! 
Belly Button In/Out? Somewhere in between nut mostly out now.  Luckily it is "soft?" I guess you would say, so it doesn't poke out and make a funny bump on my belly through my clothes! 
Wedding Ring On/Off? I have it on still but it is getting a little snug.  I had to stop wearing my state ring.  It is a lot wider than most rings and had to be retired to my jewelry box for a few weeks! 
Size? Cantaloupe Approx 19-22 in. & 4.9 lbs.  My guess is that because this one was already measuring a week long at 20 weeks that it is closer to 22 in. than 19 in. - It will be a tall little thing! 

Just a side note about my handsome man!! 
Jason is loving working at the hospital.  It is so much fun to see him fully enjoying what he is doing! Tonight is his first night alone on CVU, until now he was splitting time between a few of the floors and then training on his! - Good luck boy you'll do amazing! :) 

No comments: