This week Jason went to Salt Lake for his interview with the U's DNP program. He felt really good about how things went so now it is just waiting. They said that we should hear back on or before April 1st. This is a picture of him napping in what is left of my lap after getting home from his interview. He has been a little sick this week and the drive I think wore him out but I sure am proud of this boy!
In other happenings, we are continuing to get ready for this little one to arrive! 32 weeks down!
In other happenings, we are continuing to get ready for this little one to arrive! 32 weeks down!
Sleep? I actually slept a little better this week than last week. Either I am getting used to sleeping with this new body of mine or I was just lucky and caught a few extra Zzzz's. I have to stock up on those while I can right!?
Movement? Baby has been moving A TON and as much as anything I just notice it more because this little munchkin is getting so strong!
Food Cravings? Nothing to crazy. Chinese food has sounded really good all week long but I haven't indulged in any.
Labor Signs? Not really. I think that I started feeling a few Braxton Hicks contractions while I was at church today,
Belly Button In/Out? Flat when I am standing up. But when I sit down it pokes out a little!
Wedding Ring On/Off? On! I did start to notice a little swelling in my ankles this week, it has gotten better the last few days though so I am hoping that is a good sign!
Size? Honeydew Approx. 19 in & 4.5 lbs. From now on the baby will supposedly gain about .5 lb. every week!
While Jason was up north he picked up the babies bedding! Leisha did such a great job!
We are still waiting on the drapes and a throw pillow for the chair but I love how everything is starting to come together!
This is a close up of the bed skirt...
And a close up of the breathable bumper.....
So Cute!
A few more of the happenings from this week...
Saturday I took myself to Dixie State Universities (that is official now so it sounds good to say it!) Women's Conference. It was such a great day with many great presenters. The highlight of the day however was the closing keynote speaker - Elisabeth Smart!
She is such an inspiration! I have obviously heard her story many times and followed it 10 years ago as it unfolded. However to hear her story from her was a very neat experience. She is a beautiful example of overcoming adversity in our lives and finding the positive in life!
Click HERE to see her full speech. This clip is about an hour long.
Click HERE to see a short 6 minute clip of some of the highlights from her speech.
Click HERE to see a short clip of a her after the presentation with a small question/answer.
Last but not least I said a sad goodbye today to my dear sweet young women. I have know for a few weeks that this change was coming and thought that I was ready for the change but was greeted with a lot of emotion today as I was released. They are so lucky to have such an amazing new presidency entering in to serve in the Young Women's program with them. But I was sad to say goodbye and I will miss all of their craziness! Love you ladies!! It has been fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment