`

`

Thursday, January 24, 2013

28 Weeks

28 weeks - This little one is growing by the second it literally feels like that sometimes! Baby is getting more and more active each day.  My stomach seems to be "alive" most days and we love to watch Peanut jump and jive around inside of my belly each night.  Jason finished assembling the nursery furniture this week and we continue to try and organize our apartment.  I was able to finalize things  this week with the sub for my maternity leave - that is a huge weight off of my shoulders knowing that my sweet firsties are in good hands while I am gone.  I talk with them frequently about how I will be gone for the last 6 weeks or so of the school year but I am not really sure that some of them comprehend it all.  They are a  cute group and while I will miss them while I am gone I am so excited to be home with this little one! I know that Jason &  I are in for a big change and our life is about to get flipped upside down but we are so excited to start this journey! This sweet babe of ours needs to bake for a few more weeks and then it will be here to play! Crazy! 

No comments: