A day at the mall! Jason and I ran over to the mall so that I could try and find some new glasses, we found a few that I like, however these were the best glasses ever!! Too bad they were $50 dollars! Otherwise I would have bought them for him! He looks SO SO handsome!!
Of course if we stop by the mall that means we need to go into Barnes & Noble and play with the train table!
Worn out from all the fun!
Despicable Me is this kiddos favorite movie these days! He LOVES it!!
Rolling down the hill in the backyard with Daddy!
Movie night! This was Tag's first late night. Jason had a day without homework (rare! very rare!) so we decided to have a movie night with the little man! Tag would barely stop eating the popcorn long enough to snap a picture!
We had a CRAZY rainstorm in St. George it caused some serious flooding in some places. We got a lot of rain but luckily our place is on high enough ground we were able to just watch the flooding vs fearing it!
This is the street right next to our house!
Tag playing in the rain!
Playing at the mall with Aubree and Korver since it was such a rainy day.
More pictures of the flooding! This is I-15 just south of Mesquite.
The road was completely washed out!
More inside play because of the rain! I love then he plays on his belly!!
This is a sign of true love! Late night snack from my hubby! Oh my I love fresh peaches!!
Tag's First hair cut! I loved Tag's long curls but they started getting in the biggest rats nests in the back and he would fight me so hard on combing them out so we finally decided it was time for his first cut. It turned out great and he is even still curly! I was worried that his curls were going to go away!
Such a big boy!!
A balloon, sucker and sitting in a car chair, what else could a kiddo ask for!
So handsome and all grown up with his new hair cut!
Tag is my big helper! He especially loves helping with the laundry. I will hand him the wet clothes from the washer and he tosses them in the dryer for me! When he is all finished he closes the door and says "beep, beep, beep, beep" while he closes the door. So cute!
Chick-fil-a story time for play group!
Mommy and me fit class! The first day about killed me but I am really starting to like it!
Picnic play group at the park!
This month I got a new job that I am kind of over the top excited about! I am the newest Dating Diva. I love everything that the Divas start for and can't wait to get started!
Tag helped me drop my contract in the mail!
Playing in his lego bin!
Jason got Tag a mini IHC mug from the hospital! It is the cutest thing ever!
Oh my! I pray that this kiddo does NOT figure out how to take his diaper off yet!
Tag found my mirror in the closet and keeps sneaking into our closet to give himself kisses!
Despicable ME - still a favorite!!
Jason made tag a turban wrap out of his blanket!
Swinging at the park!
This boy loves to cuddle with big blankets! Just like his mommy!!
Tag and I got Chase Jacoby for a whole day! Tag loved playing with him!
Poor baby! Tag had a fever of 104.2! Luckily we were able to break that pretty quick but he stayed in the mid 100's for a while!
Bath time!!
Splash Splash!
Family movie night! Jason finished his homework early tonight so wee decided to have a family movie night. I popped popcorn and picked a few possible movies while Jason put Tag's pj's on. When they came down stairs I asked Jason which movie we should watch and Tag said "Buzz!" Jason and I both looked at each other and laughed! We did not know that he knew who Buzz was!
I got really excited for October so I decided to put up all of the Halloween decorations and built Tag's October sensory bin early.
The wooden figures that are in his bin this month are ones that my Grandma Marie painted. I love all of the little reminders that I have of her!
Playing on the porch is a favorite these days! Especially since it is getting cooler!
"Cheese!"
Bubbles are a part of our routine almost daily!
Snow Canyon vs Desert Hills. It was fun to be back in the gym. I miss seeing the girls but I am glad that I am home this year instead of dragging Tag to practice everyday! We decided to go watch the Snow Canyon vs. Desert Hills game this month and when we showed up Jill asked me if I would do lines. One of their refs had left and they didn't want a played doing them. I said I could if Jason was ok with tackling Tag alone during the game. He of course said yes and so I did lines while Jason followed Tag as he ran a marathon across the bleachers for most of the game!
Tag and I after the game!
"Calling" Daddy on the phone while watching "Buzz" on day.
Right idea....wrong direction!
Playing at our ward party!
Tag and Korver loved getting to play with their daddies for the evening!
Wee!!
Hunting frogs with Daddy after the ward party!
Tag and I all packed up and ready for our road trip up north for Melissa's wedding!
Lunch break during the drive with my handsome man!
The evening that we got to Logan Tag and I both had pictures. His for his 18 month photos and I needed head shots for the Diva's blog. I haven't gotten Tag's back yet but here is mine from the evening.
Mimi came along to try and wrestle the crazy kiddo during pictures!
Playing with his truck waiting for Tawny to come take his pictures.
Friday was all about the wedding. The day was beautiful and Melissa of course was a stunning bride! We are so happy for Nick and Melissa!
Cody got put on "baby duty" while I was helping Sarah set up the reception.....of course he decided that tree climbing was the most kid friendly activity! Haha we love Cody!
Tag and I after a long day of wedding, lunch-in, decorating, reception and tear down!
Saturday was a rainy day so Mimi, Papa, Tag and I decided to take a drive to Brigham to get some lunch from Maddox! This is a picture of Tag chilling in his seat with all of his prizes from our trip! He scored a Thomas phone, a James train and a Buzz!
Watching "Buzz" at Mimi and Papa's house!
Sunday morning Tag and I got up and made the drive back home. When we arrived home we were very excited to see Jason after being away for a few days. I was surprised to find pretty flowers that J had bought to welcome me home! I scored big time with this fellow! Love that man of mine!!
My grocery shopping buddy!









































.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment