`

`

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

May 2014

May was another big month at our house! We took Tag on his first big vacation to San Diego and we also moved into the new house!

Ezra's birthday! Days like this are the hardest not to live near each other! Happy #1 Ezzy T! 
We headed out for San Diego in Early May! We were so excited to get away together and have some fun! The day that we left we got off early and stopped in Vegas for breakfast and to talk with Corty! Technology is an amazing thing I tell ya!! 
On the way to San Diego we stopped by the Redlands Temple quick! It was so pretty!! 
(I am only going to post a few pictures of San Diego since I have created a book just with our pictures from the trip!) 
Jason and I celebrated our 6th anniversary while we were in San Diego! He ordered chocolate covered strawberries to our room one evening! 
Tag playing in the sand at the beach for the first time! 
Loving splashing in the ocean!
Family fun at Sea World! 
Back home and starting the move!! 
Tag loves the backyard! 
We made quite a few trips to Home Depot while putting the house together and Tag loved driving the carts! 
This month was so split between the two houses! 
We sold the couches at the old house before we had officially moved to the new house so we had lots of "picnic" parties in the living room watching movies and hanging out! 
Tag was such a good helper! He always chose to help unpack the boxes that I had just packed but at least he was trying to help right!?! 
Excited to be at the new house! Now to begin the unboxing!! 
Playing around while mom and dad unpack! 
This kiddo was a trooper! 
After a week of living between two houses I had a complete come apart! I was tired of living in two places and never having what I needed at the right house! Jason was getting ready to go away for the weekend with some of the guys from work... I told Jason that he could only go if moved NOW as in that very day! Within a few hours we had a moving truck and the house was completely unloaded!! 
...and as you can see he went away for a few days with the guys and had tons of fun! 
The new couches arrived! I love them!! 
The house is starting to come together! 
I broke in the new kitchen with another cake! 
Jason kicked off my birthday week with breakfast at the Wagon Wheel! 
Tag LOVES playing in the back yard but has a VERY hard time when it is time to come in! 
Tag loves playing in all of the empty boxes! 
The new bed also came! Now we just need some night stands!! 
Happy birthday calls from my family! 
Handsome fella! 
Messy messy boy! One toy would never be enough! 
We love bountiful basket Saturdays! 
Tag found his bag of raisins in the diaper bag while I was upstairs...there were raisins everywhere!! 
Watching some morning cartoons with Daddy! 
So excited to get in Mommy and Daddy's big tub! 
My big boy! 
Tag loves to play in the water that drips off of the planters after I water the flowers.  He gets soaking wet but the laughs that we get are well worth it! 
Love my mini!
While we were moving/hanging everything up/ decorating the new house Tag watched Jason measure everything and thought that it was really fun to copy Daddy with Mommy's little measuring tape! 
Cool new shoes! 
Playing with his alphabet from Aunt Dani and Uncle Trevor. 
This is a picture of my shopping list...I had written out the grocery list before heading off to bed so I would be ready to run to the store in the morning when I got up.  Jason got home from work that next morning while I was still asleep and decided to "enhance" the list a little! I laughed pretty hard when I grabbed my list to head off to the grocery store a few hours later! 
Toilet paper monster! 
Listening to music on Daddy's computer! 

No comments: