`

`

Monday, October 6, 2014

October 1-6

I am going to try and be better at updating the blog a little more regularly (like i haven't said that before!) Baby steps! This week was a goof one at our house! We started the week back home from being up north for Melissa and Nick's wedding but quickly had to turn back around and drive to Kaysville on Wednesday for Jason to be on campus Thursday and Friday for school.  (we have made that drive way too many times!) 

Story time with my buddy before bed! Oh how I love to read this little one all of our books and now that this week officially marks it being October we even pulled out all of our Halloween books! 
 Tag trying to swipe treats at the car dealership while we were getting the oil in the car changed.  He kept pointing to the orange and saying "ball." Tag's vocabulary increases every day!! He is starting to pick up on so many things and has more words than we would be able to count.  Some of my favorite that he says right now are "stuck," "A-men" haha he really carries his "a" in amen, "broke" and also "cheese!" when I try and get him to smile!
 On our way back north! Tag has loved that Buzz toy that Mimi bought him and takes it almost everywhere we go! He has even been caught giving him kissing and sharing his snacks with Buzz!
 Hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
 Grandpa helping Tag ride the trike, he was still a little to small.
 One of the mornings while Jason was at class Tag, Leisha and I went on a walk.  Tag was excited to see the horses!
 We got to stop at a few different places to see them.  Tag kept saying "nay!"
 Blowing bubbles with Grandma after our walk.
 Tag loves chairs that are his size.  Really anything that is the right height for him to sit on! He will sit down and says "chair!" Grandma has a chair that is just Tag's size! It was Great Grandma Staley's (Don's moms) and Jason used to always sit in it when he was little at her house! Tag was watching his movie in it one day at the house and tipped over....apparently he thought it was comfy though, or was too intrigued with his movie to care because he just laid there for a few minutes afterwards! Silly boy!
Out to eat at Pepper's in Kaysville! Tag was being such a ham this night! He really is starting to have such a funny sense of humor! 
 Back home! Yay! Spending a little time with daddy before he had to go to work....I promise we don't watch this show everyday!! Ahh!
 Shortly after Jason left for work on Saturday our power went out.  We have had an issue with our main breaker flipping a few times and sure enough that's what it was again! Luckily I knew how to flip in but shortly after turning our power back on it popped again! So I walked outside and reset it and a few minutes later it flipped again!! This happened 7 times in about one hour all the while I was on the phone with our contractors trying to get an electrician out to the house late on a Saturday night to figure out what was going on! The last time that I went out to flip it on at about 7:30 it was SO HOT when I touched it!! I didn't dare turn it back on afraid that we were going to have a fire from it so Tag and I had a movie night on the I-Pad in the dark until the electrician came! I guess that we had a faulty breaker and he just had to switch it out, by about 9:45 we had power again!
 General conference shenanigans! Trying to keep this kiddo busy so that we could listen took a little bit of effort!
 I think Tag was calling President Monson here. haha!
 Snuggles during the Sunday morning session of conference!
Jason and Tag man during conference. 
 It wouldn't be conference Sunday without some snacks! 
 Sunday evening after conference we played canasta with Mimi and Papa.(Papa has to be in Vegas this week for work) We have played millions {only a small exaggeration} of games of canasta with Mimi and Papa this summer and Jason and I have gotten out behinds whooped every single time!! Tonight we were able to pull through with a win though so it had to be documented!
Bath time! 
 Tag loves his rubber duckies and makes the funniest sound when he tries to quack! 
 Not a fan of getting his hair washed! 
Post bath cuddles with mommy. 
P.J. time! 
 Late Sunday evening this also happened! We are excited for Wes and Jessie and happy to welcome Wes into the family!

No comments: