I thought I was doing okay, and really am, but I will say that I have started crying 4 times in the last 24 hours over the smallest things - Just little things that remind me of her.
1- Paper Dolls at T.J. Maxx
2- Returning the slippers to Wal-Mart that I was sent to buy for her to help keep her warm, she was so cold - seriously hypothermic (93.3 degree body temp) for the last few days. - I never got a chance to give them to her cause on the way back to her house from Wal-Mart is when we got the call to hurry come pick her up so we could help rush her to the emergency room.
3- Watching a sweet little old lady die on Private Practice.
4- Really no reason at all - I just thought of her.
As Dani put it while we were at the hospital with her - "she is in a better place, it is really kind of selfish to be sad because she is so much happier now." But I will say this, I still miss her.

No comments:
Post a Comment