`

`

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Food for thought...

Life is good, we are loving St. George still.  First grade is a barrel of craziness most days but I love it.  Jason is really enjoying his classes and has finally started his clinicals.  My only complaint... we miss our family and friends ... a lot! I know that we will find people here but things just aren't the same some days. So if you are reading this you are most likely one of those people we talk about frequently and think "man we miss them."  So here is a general invitation to all... come see us! We have 3 bedrooms and would love to share them with visitors. Love you all.  Miss you like crazy!

2 comments:

Katie said...

We miss you!! I was just thinking about how you needed to update your blog!! Our trip down south for spring break fell through... next time for sure!

The Smith's said...

Oh my gosh I didn't know you moved to SG. Fun! That is where Nate and I are from. If your there this summer when we come visit it would fun to come see you. Hope all is well.