`

`

Monday, March 28, 2011

A Sad Goodbye...

So this beauty is the house that I grew up in.  We  moved into the house when I was 5 and it has millions of memories packed inside! Tonight my parents officially sold the house.  It is sad to say goodbye but I am excited for my parents to move into their new home.  They will still be in Smithfield so not everything is changing but it is still a little sad to say goodbye to the home that we all grew up in.  
The one good thing about the people who purchased the house is that they are family! ha ha My cousin Tawny and her husband Adam purchased the house - It is exciting that it will stay in the family! - Now their cute Taytum and soon to be baby #2 can call it their home!
post signature

No comments: