SLEEP
"...to take the rest afforded by a suspension of voluntary bodily functions and the natural suspension, complete or partial, of consciousness; cease being awake."
Doesn't he just look like he's in bliss? ha ha He is definitely enjoying himself. If there is one thing in life that I have mastered it is the art of sleeping. Let's just say I do it well. I never have a problem sleeping. Jason always jokes that I fall asleep somewhere around 45 degrees between sitting up and my head hitting the pillow because I am out the second I lie down. I sleep like a champ, let's just say I got it from my Papa. Well the reason I am telling you about my sleeping habits (I am sure you are curious, or you just think that this post is really random) is because tonight my brain has forgotten my great ability and I CANNOT sleep! Seriously it is almost 3 a.m. and I feel like I could go start a new day, maybe run a few miles and chase my crazy monkey first graders around for awhile. I am wide awake. I am not really going anywhere with this post other than I wish I was sleeping right now instead of rambling on here. Notice the last three words in the definition of sleep, "cease being awake," wish I could do that!

No comments:
Post a Comment