(I have a few posts, scroll down to see more)
So here are some more of my middle of the night (yup 4:30 still can't sleep!) ramblings. I mentioned in a post earlier that we will be celebrating Dexter & Courtney's birthdays over spring break. Well I also want to add two more birthdays to my list. I don't think that we are celebrating them while Jason and I are here but I just wanted to mention that Don (my father-in-law) and Sherrie (my sister-in-law) also have birthdays this month. Their birthdays are the 23rd & 24th of March, so just after spring break but I wanted to wish them a Happy Birthday Month as well!
Also I was looking on Jason's computer for pictures of Don and Sherrie and ran across some of the family pictures that we had taken I believe it was two Thanksgivings ago. My hair was shorter in these pics, I have gone from long long hair to short short hair, somewhere in the middle and now back to pretty long over the past two-ish years. I am kind of curious of your opinion (who ever you are, not sure if anyone even really reads this!) What do you think did you like my short hair, or long better? Just curious...?



1 comment:
Awe, thanks for the birthday shout out! :)
I like your hair a lot in this picture, actually! I forgot you had it short...but I am a fan of the short!
Post a Comment