So think spring break! - What are the thoughts running through your head? - Warm sun? Maybe a beach? Umm well we are doing the opposite, yup that is right 12 days off, we're headed to Logan!
ha ha everyone keeps asking, "So what are you doing for spring break?" when I answer going to Logan, they all attempt to look excited for us and change the subject. Amongst all of the talk of California, Disney Land and so on I would just like to say I am really excited to have 12 days in Logan. While there we are planning on celebrating Dexter's 1st birthday (I know I am just as amazed this little guy is already that old!)
and Courtney's 17th birthday.
Also we have a wedding reception for a friend of mine that I played volleyball with in college.
Other than that we are totally just chilling, looking forward to some family time and R&R.
Can't wait!!




No comments:
Post a Comment