`

`

Friday, March 18, 2011

Tears...

So I thought that today I would be posting a few pictures of us watching the aggie game yesterday...playing around and all sorts of things but instead my emotions are a little raw today. I feel very fortunate to have spent the last 24 hours with my grandma. She unfortunately is not doing well. Me and jason spent the entire day with my grandma in her home yesterday helping her and trying to comfort her. She has made a quick turn for the worst. Yesterday we rushed her to the emergency room. We quickly lifeflighted her to MckayDee I feel very priveldged to have been with her and helped her out. We are currently at the hospital, surrounded by family and just enjoying the last little bit with grandma. She is asleep and peaceful. I just hope that she is close to finding grandpa. We will all miss her lots.

No comments: