`

`

Monday, April 4, 2011

Our Random Life...

This weekend my parents were in town on Saturday - they are going on a cruise out of LA (totally wish I was going with them!) so they spent the day with us in sunny St. George on their way.  I am a little of a slacker and we didn't take many pictures but here are the two that I managed to snap! - This first one is out at Tuacahn- we went to the Saturday Market - it was okay, hopefully it will get better as summer quickly sneaks up on us. 
This is a pic of my papa himself - he fell asleep waiting around to head to dinner. (speaking of, we ate at this awesome Chinese restaurant - if you live/are around the St. George area you should make Panda Garden one of your stops!)
And lastly - not from this weekend but just goofin' around at school today (sometimes I think that I have a little to much fun with the people I work with) this is a picture of Kristie who I just have to say I adore! - She is one of the biggest reasons that St. George has really begun to feel like home.  So here is a small shout out to her - thanks for everything Kristie!
haha great pic, she will LOVE that I put this on here!
post signature

1 comment:

Kristie said...

payback is a ...... (you fill in the blanks!!!!) Although, I have to say that is by best look by far!!!