`

`

Friday, December 7, 2012

The Ever Growing Belly...

I thought when I first got pregnant that I would be a snazzy person that has cute pictures of my ever growing belly... unfortunately I have only been ok at the goal but I guess you still kinda get the point! Ha ha I somewhat dislike posting these. I love my little baby bump in the way that it means Peanut is safe and sound and growing but at the same time it is weird to see how much my body has already changed and I am only 21 almost 22 weeks pregnant! However I want to journal as much as I can about this pregnancy so here it goes! We are so excited for this little one to come and join us in April! 
A few fun facts so far... I started feeling this little one wiggle around inside of me right around 18 weeks.  I was pretty sure I had felt it even earlier than that but I kept doubting myself.  No questions asked now this little one likes to wiggle.  I love that it is strong enough for Jason to feel now as well.  He felt the baby for the first time right at the beginning of week 21.  ( It was really cute the first time he felt the baby move he kinda jumped and looked at me and asked, "was that you?" haha no silly boy it was the baby!) I think that he was a little shocked at first! I love laying in bed at night and feeling the baby bounce around inside of me, that is usually when it is the most active.  We saw my belly move for the first time about 2 nights ago (just short of 22 weeks) the little one wound up and gave me a good kick and we saw my belly move.  It was pretty cool! Baby is doing well, getting strong and growing quickly! At our 20 week ultrasound the rad tech was taking all of the babies measurements to make sure that our due date was on and we had a good laugh when all of the measurements were pretty much right on (a day or 2 big pretty consistently) until she measured the babies femur length - the babies legs are measuring 5-6 days long! haha We could have guessed that we will have tall kiddies but it is funny to see it in the babies measurements! 

1 comment:

The Whitmers said...

You look so cute! I still can't believe you are not finding out. I bet your mothers are just dying!