I love that I can consistently feel this little one wiggle around inside of me now. It isn't just when it winds up and kicks me big time or when I am really thinking about it but I can feel it wiggle around throughout the day. I am honestly kind of enjoying the fact that I finally look pregnant, I just felt chubby for awhile and while it is weird to essentially hand over your body - I am loving being pregnant! I didn't really show to much for a while and now I am definitely pregnant. 3 quotes from today that confirm that.... #1 One of my students told me as he walked into my classroom this morning "Mrs. Staley, I can see your baby!" haha umm thank you? I guess? #2 One of the teachers I work with told me that my belly looked bigger today than when she saw me on Friday! and #3 Tonight Jason told me "You have a big belly, I like it!" haha thanks boy! I can handle it because he was honestly trying to give me a compliment. I think that he is liking that he can finally feel the baby and that I actually look pregnant now. I believe that it is helping make it a little more real for him!
Stats on the baby this week (estimates from Baby Center) "At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. Its lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and It's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath its gums. Its eyes have formed, but its irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment.If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers its body and the deep wrinkles on its skin, which it'll sport until it adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside its belly, its pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily."

No comments:
Post a Comment