I decided today that I would dump my phone and see what I could get updated on since I haven't taken very many pictures on my camera lately. I have photos from volleyball, halloween and more!
This first collage is from a tournament that we played in at East High the girls were pretty excited to see Sharpay & Troy's lockers! Silly girls!
Excited to be headed to the Championship game at State!
Even more excited to have won the Championship game! The girls played amazing! I love being a part of this team and am so proud of everything our girls accomplished this year!
3A State Champs!
Banquet. Julia, Aubree & Lexi are all such good girls and I have been privileged enough to hang out with these girls and many others for the past two seasons at Desert Hills!
State Champs!
Sierra, Tierra,Blair, Sammy, Carlee, Lindsay, Emily, Chelsey, Alexa, Aubree, Lexi, Alex, Lehexi, and Julia (missing from the picture: Courtney & Lauren)
Aside from volleyball we have celebrated Halloween...
One evening for YW's we carved pumpkins - my girls are so creative they always amaze me!
Jenna & BrinLee
Britton & Malynn
Alina, Boston & August
Cassie & the back of Hannah's head..oops!
Such a fun group of girls!
They are a load of crazy but we have a blast!
The First Grade Teachers this year decided to go with a theme costume for Halloween and dressed up as the characters out of the children's' picture books the Pinkalicious series!
We have laughed a little (because otherwise we may occasionally cry) about how white trash some of our neighbors are! You can't even tell in this picture the mass amounts of stuff that was in this van, I know I saw at least 2-3 water heaters packed in there!
Jason went on the annual Green River Trip with my dad and had a blast!
The first graders at Coral Cliffs once again made an amazing tree for the Festival of Trees! This years theme was the Wizard of Oz!
Jason and I spent a Saturday afternoon one week walking around down town St. George and getting some treats at Judd's. We live in such a beautiful place!
Purchased a dresser to go in the nursery, I am going to refinish it but the size/shape is exactly what I was looking for!
Decorated for Christmas!
Spotted a mouse spying on us outside our window while we set up the Christmas decorations.
Jason thought he was pretty funny setting these boxes out like this because it looked like she was pushing him off the edge of the boxes...lol silly boy!
Spent Thanksgiving at Don & Leisha's and got to party with Steve, Heather, Jack & Brynn! Love them!!!
We continue to be thankful for these amazing people in all of our lives! So grateful for Grandma & Grandpa Smellie's example to all of us in serving a mission in New York!
Played some post Thanksgiving games.
Did a little black friday shopping! (no we did NOT buy this, Jason was just trying to convince me that we need to purchase it to go in the nursery haha!)
We did however buy Peanut a car seat that day!
Joined in on the annual gingerbread house competition.
Hung out with the beautiful Brynn some more! (Look at those eyes! I love them! And everything else about her!)
Then headed North for some Griffiths Family time and an Aggie day!
It started with football. Way to go Aggies - WAC Champs!
Then we messed around for a few hours - isn't my father handsome!! haha!! Love this picture of him!!
Then finished off the night at the basketball game! We LOVE being Aggies!
I visited the St. George temple with my beautiful YW to see the Christmas lights.
Jason hung up our outside Christmas lights.
We celebrate Lydia's birthday with her and Shane at Olive Garden.
Love her!! Happy Birthday Lydia!!
And last but not least explored St. George for some festive Christmas lights!
I am so grateful this time of year for all of the many things that we are blessed with! I love Jason and our little one growing inside of me!
I think that we are officially caught up on the blog front!
No comments:
Post a Comment