I can't say that I have had a million cravings for odd things and that I wake up in the middle of the night and have to have X,Y, or Z item! The only things that I guess I could say I have craved is milk and cheese, yeah I am that exciting haha. I don't even know that it is as much of a craving or just that it sounds better than other things. I haven't really had any food aversions except I have noticed that raw onions upset my stomach a little, as long as they are cooked I do fine but raw onions on a salad, or sandwich make me a little off. That is it. I know that I still have 17 weeks to go and that there will be a million changes between now and then but I thought that I would post about how things are going so far. I also have eaten about a million cutie oranges, I always love those though and they are only in season for a while so I feel like I have to get my monies worth while they are here! haha Jason laughs at how much I love them but I figure if the worst things I eat during my pregnancy are a few extra oranges, and extra servings of cheese and milk I am doing ok!
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment