`

`

Monday, November 26, 2012

20 Weeks!

I can hardly believe that we are already 1/2 way through this pregnancy! Just another 20 short weeks and our lives will be changed forever as we welcome our little munchkin into the world and add to our family! I can't wait to be a mom and know that Jason will make an extraordinary daddy! I haven't posted enough about our little peanut as we so kindly refer to it as! Peanut is getting bigger and bigger everyday, I have started to show now and am loving feeling the baby move inside of me. The movements are still somewhat sporadic but it is a good surprise when I feel the little wiggles inside of me.  I feel like we have SO much to do still before this little one can make its grand entrance.  Just in the past two weeks we have kicked it into gear a little more getting things ready.  We purchased the car seat and high chair both on black Friday and I was thrilled #1 with the deals that we got and #2 with the fact that I was able to get exactly what I wanted! We have also purchased a dresser for the nursery but we still need to find a crib, glider/recliner of some sorts and get the room cleaned out! Plus all of the other million and a half things on my list including a very long list of sewing items! (Am I really going to be able to accomplish all of this in just 20 weeks?) At our 20 week ultra sound Peanut was breech and posterior so unfortunately we didn't get very many pictures but all of its measurements are right on! Except that is for its femurs which are 6 days big according to the normal growth charts at this point! - Who would have guessed that Jason and I would have long legged babies haha! Jason said between its long legs and the fact that it kept sticking its tongue out (I constantly have my tongue hanging out of my mouth when I am trying to concentrate) that it was most definitely our child! Here's to hoping the next 20 weeks go as soothly as the last 20 (I don't mean to jinx myself but seriously a breeze so far!) We love our little munchkin and can't wait to meet Baby Staley in April!

No comments: