`

`

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My 2nd home..

 Coral Cliffs has been my 2nd home for the past 6 months.  I have loved mt time at the school and am so appreciative to everyone there who has welcomed me and taken me under their wing.  I have so many new friends at Coral Cliffs that I owe a million "thank you's" to.  This is why I am so excited to say... I get to keep my job!!! - Not only do I get to stay at my school, but I will remain in first grade and get to go full time this fall! - I am SO SO excited!! There was, as always a lot of change at the school and throughout the district this year, I was sad when I found out that I wouldn't have a spot at my school, and possibly even the district about a month ago.  I had to reapply with the district, go through the interview process again and in the end it happened that one of the teachers who was supposed to be teaching first grade at my school again next year is moving and so an opening came up.  I am so excited to get to work with my team again and thrilled to be back at Coral Cliffs for the coming school year.  We feel so blessed and know that  we are being watched over.  
post signature

No comments: