This is a woman by the name of Stacey Bess, she is an inspiration to me and I believe that most would stand in awe at her life story. I had the opportunity while attending USU to hear Stacey speak, she is an incredible woman who has done so much for so many. Stacey has written a book, "Nobody Don't Love Nobody" about her experience teaching at a homeless shelter in Salt Lake City.
Her stories leave me with my jaw dropped and feeling so ungrateful for all that I have. Here is the trailer for the movie Hallmark has created based on her book. The movie premiers April 24th on CBS at 8:00 p.m. I am really excited to see this one...No worries I already have it set on my DVR.




1 comment:
I love this book too and had no idea they did a movie! Thanks for posting it is now set to record for me too:)
Post a Comment