Lately I have been missing this....
and this...
this...
and especially, this...
Volleyball has been a part of my live for a long time! - I started playing club ball when I was in 8th grade and never looked back. I had played a little bit of rec ball and a few things before that, but club ball is when I really fell in love! I have since played 5 seasons of club ball, 4 seasons of high school ball, 1 season of college ball, coached 4 seasons of club ball and 1 season of high school ball - yeah it is a slight addiction! When we moved to St. George I had to give up coaching club this year, the past few months have been the first time in a LONG time that volleyball hasn't been a part of my daily life. This is why I am so excited about this...
I have been offered and accepted a coaching position at Desert Hills High School! I am very excited to be a part of volleyball again and look forward to the coming season! - I am ready to jump in, they have an excellent program and I am excited to become a part of Desert Hills!







1 comment:
Yay!! Good for you, this will be a great opportunity....
Post a Comment