`

`

Monday, April 11, 2011

My spoiled life!

I feel very spoiled over the past few days, I remember every year how much I love the spring and how much happier I am when it is sunny outside! - Sunday morning I woke up before my alarm clock and my sweet husband was still sleeping away so I decided to make some breakfast (nothing fancy but hey who doesn't like waking up to breakfast!) The muffins look kind of gross in the picture, but they actually tasted really good.
 Next, Jason was still sleeping so I decided to take some pictures of our apartment, they are not all that amazing but we really do like our apartment, I will have to take a real picture of our bedroom and post it, but as I said earlier, someone was still catching up on some beauty sleep.
Family Room:
Kitchen:

This is Jason's home away from home, haha note his homework/books all over the desk.
This is our 3rd bedroom, it is just kind of the catchall for everything that doesn't actually have a home.
Hallway/ Laundry (behind the closet doors)
Bathroom:
 and the bedroom....kind of haha 
Sunday after church we went for a drive and decided to stop and take a walk around the temple.  We met this really neat man named Mosh (I guess that is how you would spell it?) - he was from New York, on vacation in Las Vegas and had decided to come to St. George for a day. He is Jewish, but not really all that active, he knew a ton about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  He said that he doesn't believe any of our doctrine but thinks that (in his words) "you mormons are a really good people." We probably talked with him for over an hour, having not served a mission I honestly haven't talked to very many people about the church (I know boo on me for not being better) but it was a very neat experience.  
 ...and yes these are flowers at the temple, go ahead be jealous, I have green grass and beautiful flowers! (remember we are more than welcome to visitors so don't just sit at home and be jealous, come see us and enjoy it with us!) 
We FINALLY got our bathtub refinished today! - Yeah look at the before and after, it is beautiful!
before:
 after:
( notice the black chip is gone, and it is all shiny white - not scratched and chipped)
And last but certainly not least, as if the title of my post didn't already  prove to you how spoiled I am I will add a little bit more to it! - Today my husband completely and totally pampered me! Tomorrow I have a job interview to see if I will have a position in the district again next year, I am nervous beyond belief seriously I am going nuts! I love my job and want nothing more than to be able to keep teaching and doing what I love. Today helped me relax and chill out a little, Jason sent me a text just after I got off work today that said he had a day planned for me when I got home.  It all started with an appointment for a massage, then a stop at the cutest cupcake shop Sweet Tooth Fairy, but no worries not finished yet, he then sent me for a manicure and pedicure, yes I know, you are jealous.  He is the sweetest and is always thinking of me.  Now not only did he make this plan of my day and appointments for me but he also studied his tushy off and went to take a test while I was out being pampered.  Love you Jason thanks for helping calm my nerves, now if I can just do well tomorrow! Wish me luck! 
And lastly a picture of my pampered feet, I know you could have gone with out seeing my little piglets but hey, what fun would that have been?
post signature

No comments: