The past week I have been a bit of a slacker when it comes to pulling the camera out and taking pictures - we actually have been up to a few things though. Jason had a conference in SLC for a few days so he spent most of the week there with some of his friends from his classes. While Jason was gone my aunt and a few of my cousins were in town, it was really fun to get to spend some time with Sandy, Melissa, Nate, and a few of their friends. Unfortunately it has been pretty chilly here the past few days so they didn't get to play by the pool as much as they had planned. They were however nice enough to let me join them in the evenings when I got off work, we shopped, ate, laughed and just had a fun time. Here is the whopping one picture that I took while they were in town - this is my cousin Melissa, she is a goof!
Today my parents came back through St. George on their way home from their cruise with Mike & Linda they stopped and said hi for a little and we went to lunch quick at Applebee's before they had to get back on the road. It was fun to see them again!
1 comment:
It's snowing buckets here...I wanna come see you! :)
Post a Comment