I am wearing a smile today because I just found out early this morning that I passed my PLT Praxis exam - this is the test that makes it possible for me to get my level 2 license in 3 years. I am happy. Remember THIS post? Well I honestly did not feel like I had done well. I was not trying to get a pitty vote I was just being honest when I said that I didn't think that I had passed - well I passed - and I did very well, in fact I scored in the 93rd percentile. I was thrilled - more than just for my score but for the fact that I am completely 100% done taking tests... there aren't any tests during student teaching - TONS of work, but no tests so I can officially say that I am done! (unless that is I decide to get my Masters Degree - should I kick myself for even contemplating this lately?)
12 years ago

1 comment:
Yay! Congrats!! How exciting. And NO you should not kick yourself for contemplating a masters...it's a great thought (especially since your husband still has SO much school ahead of him). I think it is a fabulous idea, but you know me...I love school!
Post a Comment