`

`

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Boating!

Last night we got to go boating! – We love it when we get a chance to go, life just slows down and we can really relax on the boat. Everyone was busy last night with work and meetings so it was just Jason, my dad and I that got to go. It was tons of fun we just kind of lounged on the boat, my dad and Jason brought their fishing poles and got to fish for a while and then we skied. Jason has just this summer decided that he wants to learn how to ski; he has done really well and has improved a ton! They even got me to ski last night (I used to ski when I was little but since getting the wake board I like doing that a lot better, but just for fun I skied a little last night) Here are a few pictures from the evening.

No comments: