We had a blast this last weekend! – Kaylee and Eric invited us to go camping in Bear Lake with them along with a bunch of Eric’s friends and their wives. We weren’t sure that we would really know anyone there but we are always up for a weekend at the lake. Well it turns out that I knew almost every one there and Jason got to meet a bunch of fun new people. We got there Friday evening and threw the boat on the lake for a little while. Then it was time for dinner and some s’mores by the camp fire. Saturday morning the boys decided to brave the cold and went out on the lake about 7:00 – all of the wives hung back and went down to the beach about 10:00 – Saturday was an all out beach day – really relaxing and just what the doctor ordered. That evening we drove over to the Bear Cave for some dinner and then back to camp for a fire. – It was a really fun weekend! – Thanks Kaylee and Eric for the fun weekend!
I stole the pictures from Aly's facebook - I didn't get any pictures by the fire but did take some of us wake boarding that I will have to post later. All together I think that we had 8 or so couples there - obviously I don't have pictures of us all - we were all to bust having fun to stop and pick up the camera!
(Thanks for the pictures Aly - hopefully you don't mind!)






No comments:
Post a Comment