Saturday morning we got up, had some breakfast and headed off to the farmers market – I think that I say this every time that we go but I love the farmers market – it is just so fun to walk around and enjoy the beautiful summer mornings! – After the market we had a few errands to run – and then we headed to the fair with my parents – we hadn’t really had a chance to see the booths Friday so we went and wondered a little. Following the fair we made a quick stop at Best Buy to help my mom and dad buy their new t.v. – My parents have wanted a new t.v. for their upstairs family room for awhile now but just haven’t done it. Well Friday my dad went and played golf with a bunch of people from work (it is this big tournaments that one of the companies he works with puts on every year) and my dad got closest to the pin in one of the holes so he won a $500 gift card to Best Buy! – They were excited to get their t.v. and even more excited that they didn’t have to pay for it! – After Best Buy we dropped the t.v. off at the house and then jetted out to Preston for dinner at Main Street Grill – then of course after dinner we stopped by Dani and Trevor’s house to visit and see the little dude.
(This is a picture of the "Grand Champion Pig" - This big guy was raised by one of the girls from my volleyball team that I coached this past year.)
This is Jason and I trying to fit in the back seat with my parents new t.v. - haha it was kind of a tight fit!
After all of that excitement Sunday we just played it pretty chill and relaxed! – I did however make some pretty dang good cupcakes (if I do say so myself! – Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting YUM!!) – So we decided to share the love and delivered a plate or two to some of our neighbors and my Aunt Sandy. – Fun weekend – now I guess it’s back to work.

No comments:
Post a Comment