12 years ago
Monday, August 23, 2010
Funny boy...
Jason makes me laugh …a lot. Last night we were talking on our drive home from my parents. I was saying how I am not ready for it to be cold yet and so on. Anyways somehow we started talking about the sheets on our bed and trying to stay warm. I mentioned that we should buy a king sized top sheet to go on our queen sized bed because it would stay tucked in better. Jason then responds “the one with the elastic on it?” – “Um, no Jase – I mean the one that we tuck in that goes on top of us” - Jason responds – “Oh… how am I supposed to know all of these technical - mumbo - jumbo terms.” - At this point I start laughing pretty hard because I was not aware that “top sheet" was by any means a technical term – for all I know it has an actual name and I have just always called it the top sheet because it goes on top of you. Anyways – it was just one of those moments when I laughed and then Jason realized how funny what he had just said sounded and started to laugh along with me. These are the moments in life I don’t want to forget. These are the simple moments that really count. I love this boy because he makes me laugh…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So I knew it was a top sheet, but what is the bottom sheet called? Cause I am pretty sure there is more of a technical name than "botoom sheet". Fitted sheet maybe? J is a dork :) lol
Post a Comment