Friday night we got a chance to go to the rodeo with Bret & Ky – we love when we get a chance to do stuff with them! – Lucky for us they were willing to come up for the evening. We had a lot of fun – I love the rodeo – a little obsession of mine – I could go a lot more than I get the chance to and be more than happy with it. Bret and Ky came up around 5:30 – we got some dinner at the fair and then got to the rodeo in time for the pre-show, this year they had bare back riders and it was pretty amazing! – After the rodeo we had just enough time to wonder around the fair a little. After the rodeo Bret and Ky came back to our place for awhile – we just sat around and talked but it was fun to catch up. Saturday was their anniversary (happy 2 years guys!) and they were kind enough to spend part of the weekend with us! – Thanks for coming up guys we had tons of fun!! =)
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment