12 years ago
Thursday, August 12, 2010
People amaze me! -
Sometimes people amaze me! (not always in a good way) – Today at work we had a huge company BBQ – this means lots of food and I was put in charge of purchasing it – that part was fine I don’t mind at all and actually kind of enjoy the days that I get a little out of office time. The part that killed me was when I was at Wal-Mart … I mean a store that shall not be named. Said store has amazing wonderful incredible awful customer service. At least the one on Riverdale … I mean a certain location. First I had to load 80 lbs of charcoal into my cart, okay I am a completely capable person and have no problem accomplishing this other than there was a 25ish year old man that was working standing 5 ft. away and just watching me load all of this into my cart… k whatever…but I kid you not the second I placed the last bag in my cart he says “umm…would you like maybe like some help with that”- ya – no thanks sir. Okay whatever – second is when I got to the check out line. My cart was super full– but it is your job to be a cashier right. I pulled into this ladies line and she totally groaned at me… okay crazy person. I then ask her very nicely if she would please ring the soda up first and then the chips and buns so that the soda would be on the bottom of my cart and not squish the other stuff. Well you may have thought that I just asked her for a million dollars – at least that is what her look said when she rolled her eyes at me for making such an apparently outrageous request. Sometime I think that people are so put out just to do their jobs. – Its too bad that in today’s society we have so many people out of work – yet people like this have jobs. – Well that is my venting secession for the day. Hopefully you all receive better customer service than I did next time you go to purchase groceries! – Other than that the day has been really good – company BBQ’s are always fun plus tonight I get to go to the open house for my mom’s beautiful new school and then to a Blue Sox game – I love summer and am sad to see that it is quickly coming to an end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment