Anyone surprised that we have more sleeping pictures?! Apparently we take a lot of those! - But he is just so cute when he sleeps!
This month was jam packed with TONS and TONS of volleyball!! Tag was a trooper and went to volleyball practice with me everyday this season! The girls were always excited to see him and all things considered he did phenomenal!!
Some days we had to pull out all the toys we had!
I love this happy boy!!
We spent almost everyday at volleyball practice in our moby wrap - it took a few practice ins at home to get good at it but we loved our wrap!
Toes!!
Laughing at dad's tickles!
Tag's first appointment with Dr. Goodger our new pediatrician! - We love Dr. Goodger and all he did for Tag to help us get his eating back under control!
Dad and Tag at one of our many volleyball games we went to this month!
Tag's cool shoes!
Tag loved to cheer for all the girls!
Handsome chubby little man!!
Learning to drink from a zippy cup!
Mobile baby!
My happy boy!
This kid loves his toes!
The cute blanket in the background of so many of these pictures of Tag was made for him by Grandma Staley - we love the baseball theme and it even has his name on it!
Bouncing in his Johnny-jump-up.
Sleepy boy! - We got a video monitor for Tag! - I love that I can peek on him at night when I wake up and know that he is ok!
Silly pictures of us doing U-S-U with Tag! He loved it!
U
S
U
Don't bother me- I am watching my tv show!
This is a picture that I made and sent to Jason one evening at work - We are Aggies through and through at our house but we also love the U! Jason has always loved Utah, that was where he started his college career and it is where we will end it as well!!
Jason at lunch one day with a bunch of the guys from Gamma West.
A day at the park with Mom, Shea and Haven while Dad and Juan were at work!
Getting better at bouncing!
Dig Pink match! I was honored to wear "Travstrong" on my back!
Shopping with mom!
Dad let Tag try a popsicle - He LOVED it!!!
Chilling at church!
5 months old!











































No comments:
Post a Comment