`

`

Thursday, January 16, 2014

May 2013

I have so much to catch up on and am having a bittersweet feeling about how far behind I am on the blog. I am sad in some ways that I haven't been great at updating all of the info on Tag as he has gotten so big the past few months however I have taken the time that would have gone into blogging to love and cuddle on my little man as much as I can.  I have decided the best way to try and get things up to date is just to do a post for each of the past months...there will be TONS of pictures but that is how I document our days.   It is the little things and all of those little things add up to a lifetime of memories...so with out further ado here it goes.....

May 2013

There is a chance that some of these may be repeats but that is ok! HE is cute enough to see twice..I will be honest Jason and I take MILLIONS of pictures...however very few of those pictures have either of us in them so it is pretty much just the Tag channel these days! 
The many faces of my silly man
 OOOO! 
 Tiny Peanut 
 I love Dad too Tag! 
 Jason and I celebrated out 5th anniversary. I cannot believe that we have been married for 5 yard already! It feels like we just met somedays but like we have been together all along at the same time. I love this man and wouldn't choose anyone else to stand by my side day in and day out he supports me 100% and makes me a better person! 
I LOVE this kids eyebrows! Serious!! Look at that attitude! 
 Tag loved his bouncer....the swing not so much I kept thinking that he would come around and like it but that never really happened.  The bouncer however was a lifesaver!! 
 Chubby belly~! 
 Trying out one of our new toys from Mimi! - So much to look at!
 Tummy time with crazy eyes! 
 Sleepy sleepy boy!! 
 Sassy kiddo I tell ya! 
 Cool guy shoes! We love these Nike Shox on Tag!! 
 Cuddle time with Mommy 
 Trying to soak up every moment of him being such a little squirt! 
 My silly boy! Tag has always been a smiley little man! He loves to hear his name and is very aware of his surroundings! 
 Jason bought this Ute shirt for Tag the day that we came home from the hospital when he ran to the store to pick up a few things for me! Our mini Ute fan! 
 Some days as a new mom are pretty dramatic! haha but I wouldn't change it for anything! 

 Steve Heather and the kids came down in May to meet Tag for the first time!  
 Cousins!
 We took Tag swimming for the first time! -- He was NOT a fan!
                                     
 Swimming wore hum right out!!
 Taking a bath in the sink after swimming!
Uncle Steve!
 I think these were my favorite newborn pj's!
 Tag's one month check up!
...he looks so excited about it!
 10 lbs 13 oz at his one month check up! Nice job boy! 
One month!!


No comments: