Back to Logan we go!
New family pictures!
At the fair with Grandma and Grandpa Staley!
Playing games with daddy at Grandma and Grandpa's house!
Boating with the fam!
Tag's fort that we made him to help keep him out of the sun! - He loved it and even took a short nap!
Tag and Ezra met each other for the first time on this trip! Dani and I were more than excited to get to love on each others babies! Two handsome fellas!!
Two sleepy boys in the car.
Aggie volleyball game with all of the girls!
Fishing!
Dani was pretty excited to hold her fish!
...I on the other hand may have dropped mine.....
...more than once...
...or twice!
Finally caught the slimy bugger!
Yuck!!
Love having these two together!! We have been asked probably a thousand times if they are twins! - Not twins just close cousins! Dani and I still laugh that we actually had them 12 days apart!
Big belly!!!
Visiting Grandma Hansen with a bunch of the cousins! This day Dani, Tawny, Tacie and I went to lunch and then took all of the kids over to see Grandma Hansen and met up with Courtney, Mimi and Papa there as well!! So glad we took the time for all of us to go see her that day!
Courtney was the baby whisperer that day haha--- more like she just had all of the phone but either way the kids were loving her!
5 generations...kind of. We are missing Grandma Griffiths in the picture. I wish that she was still here with us but I know that she got to snuggle Tag for a long time in heaven before he came to us! Not very many people have a picture with their great great grandma! Tag is one lucky fella!
Some of the great great grandkids.
Some of the great grandkids.
And we finished the night off with Pink's snow cones!
Tag and I's first demolition derby with the Griffiths clan!
Such a fun evening in Preston!
Who would have thought you could sleep through a demo derby?
We headed back home from Logan and Jason started getting amped up for school to start!
Visiting Dr. Kaddu - Tag's pediatric GI doctor.
Sleepy boy!
Tag found his toes this month!!! - He LOVES eating them! - Silly kiddo!
Toes!
Tag's first taste of ice cream....naughty mommy!
Tag is getting more and more mobile - he can now roll a few times consecutively to get himself places!
And he is very proud of himself for it!
My freshly bathed puppy!!
Love you Tag boy!





































































No comments:
Post a Comment