`

`

Friday, January 11, 2013

New Years & Early January Happenings!!

Jason had to work on New Years Eve to we headed South that morning and were happy to see blue skies when we got home! 30 still isn't warm but it had snow for about 8 days straight in Logan and was freezing cold so we were happy to see 30! 
Jason headed to work that evening and just before midnight I headed up to coral Desert to drop him off some food and give him a kiss when the ball dropped! Nothing like a rehab center  and some McDonald's to ring in the new year!! 
 Love him!! 
 The next day we unpacked everything from the trip.  I had to snap a picture of this funny gift that Steve and Heather bought for the baby.  Haha I had a dream when I was about 3 months pregnant that the baby came out with a full mouth of adult teeth and the nurse was trying to get me to nurse the baby and I refused because I was afraid of the babies teeth haha!! Their gift made us laugh!! 
 That weekend Jason and I headed to Las Vegas for a day together.  
 We ate dinner at the Sugar Factory - it is a favorite!! 
 We laughed at this shirt haha dad is training! 
 The flagship Nike store in Caesars Palace is always a favorite stop!! Jason and I both agreed that the Sea Hawks have the coolest jerseys this year!! 
 When we got home I talked Jason into setting up the crib!
 I love walking past the room now and seeing it all set up! The dresser and chair will be here shortly and I need to begin on the crib bedding but it is starting to come together! 
We have been trying to reorganize the whole house so that this little one will have a room that is not filled with all of our random extra crap! Project organize our whole life is going pretty well and I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel haha! 

No comments: