Some Sundays I go to church listen to the lessons glide through young women's and then come home and go about my day. I however felt like every word that was shared today was meant for me. My heart was touched, I bawled pretty much the whole day and came out with a stronger knowledge that each of us is know and that people and things are places in our paths for a reason. I have been struggling a little lately just knowing who I am. With baby on the way, work, school, young women's and a million other things pulling Jason and I in a million directions I have struggled knowing what I really am supposed to be doing and who out of the millions of people around us I am supposed to try and please. With Grad School just around the corner and the baby coming even sooner I have just felt like I am in a whirl wind of crazy and my feet haven't touched the ground for a while. Instead of being softly set back down from the whirl wind I feel like my body finally slammed into a brick wall and I was forced to deal with with it all at once. The pressures of life are sometimes so great and I know that I am so blessed but I try to be a people pleaser and because of that sometimes bite off way more than I can chew. Today was a reminder to just go on living life. Worry about the things and people that truly matter. Don't sweat the small stuff and more than anything live by faith not fear. I needed today. My brain still feels like it could implode momentarily but I can see the changes that need to be made. I can see the things that are truly important and I have been reminded that it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. The church is true and I am so grateful to be a member of it.
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment