Well we are officially 39
weeks 4 days and this baby is still very comfy I guess! Haha I go through
moments when I really just want this child out! And then other times when I am
ok that it is still growing and developing and just hanging out inside of me.
My last day of work was Tuesday this week. It was weird to walk away from
my classroom before the baby had arrived. We had a field trip this week
and a few other things that just made us decide it would be better if I was at
home. My doctor told me on Monday at my appointment that he would be
shocked if I made it to my due date....as of now it looks like I will make it
to May lol! Don't get me wrong I still feel pretty good, I have actually been
sleeping even better than normal the past 2-3 nights and I love feeling
this little Peanut kick around inside of me. However with that being said
I am anxious to meet this little munchkin! I feel contractions all throughout
the day but I don't know that I can say that they hurt, uncomfortable I guess
but I'm not really in pain necessarily. The baby has dropped quite a bit
and that has made my belly lower and given Peanut a little more room to kick me
again. Jason keeps saying that I am going to be like my mom and when I
show up at my doctor's appointment Monday morning at 8:00 they will just send
me straight to labor and delivery. I guess time will only tell! As of
right now if the baby doesn't show up soon we are planning on doing an
induction on Monday the 22nd. We will work out all of the details at my
40 week appointment on Monday as far as times and all of that just in case I
get to that point and the baby still hasn't shown up. I was pretty
hopeful that I would have the baby Wednesday this week because yesterday
(Thursday) my doctor went out of town for 10 days! Ahhh! Serious! Dr. Chalmer's
is phenomenal and I am pretty sad that he possibly won't be delivering the
baby, but Dr. Ott is also a great doctor and I know that we are in good hands!
If we make it all the way to the 22nd for the induction then Dr. Chalmer's will
be back in town and he will do the induction but I would much prefer not to get
induced! I really just want the baby to decide it is ready to arrive on its own
instead of forcing it here! So we are just playing the waiting game.
I have been able to get some extra things done around the house the last
few days since I am home and just trying to relax and get some rest until the
baby arrives! Today I need to get some laundry accomplished...doesn't sound
like that big of a job except our dryer broke last week! Yuck! Bad timing to
not have a dryer as we prep to welcome this baby into the world. Jason has
ordered the part that it needs so he can fix it and it was supposed to be here
today but he got an e-mail yesterday or the day before that it got put on back
order and doesn't yet have an estimated delivery date. I will try and
keep the blog up to date as we get closer! Hopefully the baby will be here soon
and I can overload this blog with millions of pictures!
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment