I have decided that giving someone a due date is a really mean trick. I am still feeling pretty good for the most part but really? It is April 15th the baby was supposed to be here by now. Jason thinks that he is just hilarious and says I have made it this far I may as well wait until Sunday when my doctor gets back from Alaska. I however am not willing to wait that long. Seriously this baby has got to come!~ We scheduled my induction today for the 22nd at my doctor's appointment so the longest that we will have to wait is a week but I am so ready to meet this baby it is killing me! Nothing too much had changed since last week, I am still really low, all but 100% effaced and dilated to a two, the doctor said I am a "soft two" meaning he can stretch me to a three but I am not quite a three on my own yet.
I really want to go into labor naturally and don't want to have to be induced!!
See - due dates are a mean trick I tell ya! "Today is Not the Day" is what that should read!
Here I am in all my glory!~ 40 weeks!
If you look really close you can see that I still have feet lol!


No comments:
Post a Comment