`

`

Monday, April 8, 2013

39 Weeks today!!



Sleep? Still sleeping ok.  I wake up every morning around 6 and can't go back to sleep after that. Nothing to major to complain about! 
Movement? This child is insanely strong! We love watching my belly dance!! 
Food Cravings? Nothing to crazy, just a little bigger appetite than normal. 
Labor Signs? I went to the doctor today for my 39 week appointment.  He said that I am still a 2 but 90+% effaced, not quite 100% but a very thin 90%.  Baby is also super low.  He says that he would be very surprised if I make it to my due date.  I'm not holding my breath considering it seems like everyone goes over due with their first but it would be exciting if this one decided to arrive soon! I am having contractions as I type this (nothing super consistent) but at least that is a sign that something may be happening right? 
Belly Button In/Out? Out 
Wedding Ring On/Off? Off 
Size? The doctor is estimating that this baby will be a little small.He says that average at this point is 8 lbs and that if I go before my due date he is estimating that the baby will be 7-7.5 lbs.  I hope that he is right! 


This week my Mom and Courtney were in town for a few days, then Sandy, Melissa and Nate, then my Dad and Michael.  It was fun to get to see so much family and get to spend a little time with them! Plus it helped take my brain off the fact that the baby hasn't come yet haha! We are so super good at taking pictures that this is literally the ONLY picture that I took while everyone was in town! This is us laughing at Corty trying to sit on a couch at Down East. Her feet barely went over the edge when she sat all the way back! haha sorry shorty!!   
 Random picture that I snapped in the grocery store one evening! Here's to hoping that this baby bump expires before my gallon of milk does! 
 One week until this baby is due people! Let's get this show on the road!  

No comments: