Getting close to our due date and still no sign of baby. We have two more days until our due date and I am doubtful that we will see this munchkin before then. I am curious to see what the doctor has to say on Monday at my appointment? I joke with Jason that it is impossible to call people these days without them freaking out the moment they see it's me! I feel like I just disappoint people when I call lol! I tried to call my mom about two days ago. It was 3:30 and I was at the grocery store and had a quick question for her about a recipe that I couldn't remember off the top of my head. That time of day is iffy if she is off work yet or not but I tried her cell phone. When she didn't answer I knew that she was still at school so I reluctantly called the office knowing that it would make everyone panic but I wanted to ask her while I was at the store because I didn't want to have to make a second trip. Linda answered the phone and I asked for my mom, I heard her quickly say "Oh I'll grab your Mom! Tami, Niki is on the phone for you!!" Then she tried to transfer me to my mom's line but apparently got herself so excited she forgot what she was doing and transferred me to Trudy - the principal's - phone line so my mom made a mad dash into Trudy's office to answer the phone. Imagine their disappointment when I only had a question about a roast haha! Katie sent me a text a few minutes later and said that she had been walking through the office when I called and that it caused "mass chaos!"
I keep telling my mom that I kinda wish that I didn't feel as good as I do. That sounds SO backwards but I still feel great for the most part so it's hard to think that my body is actually doing anything to prep for the delivery of this baby! Plus I am one of the most paranoid pregnant women ever! I worry constantly that something is wrong, I just want this Peanut to be safe and healthy and I can't help but fret 24/7!
I keep telling my mom that I kinda wish that I didn't feel as good as I do. That sounds SO backwards but I still feel great for the most part so it's hard to think that my body is actually doing anything to prep for the delivery of this baby! Plus I am one of the most paranoid pregnant women ever! I worry constantly that something is wrong, I just want this Peanut to be safe and healthy and I can't help but fret 24/7!
As we wait (somewhat) patiently for Peanut to arrive I have started to worry a little more about the labor. I have just figured until this point that it was inevitable and that worrying about it wouldn't do much good so I jut haven't put much thought into it! But as we get closer I have gotten a little more hesitant. I know that things will go just fine and that it will happen how it is supposed to but I can't help but worry a little bit. One of the best and hardest things about being pregnant is that everything is such new territory. Now I know that women have been having babies forever and I am in no way doing something "new" but it is new to me. I have nothing to compare it to! My body has never experienced this before either physically or mentally! I am so excited to get this Peanut here but am a little nervous about all of it!



No comments:
Post a Comment