Sleep? I continue to sleep well. I have even enjoyed sleeping in a little the last few days as I have started Spring Break!
Movement? Holy cow can this kid wiggle!! While sitting in church this week I felt the hardest (and most painful) kicks that I have felt yet! The little stinker had its feet buried up into my ribs and was going to town! Luckily I managed to coax it out of my ribs after a few minutes but the little munchkin is strong!! At my docto's appointment this week the doctor was trying to find a heart beat and every time he would get the dopler to pick it up the baby would move. He said "Man you've really got to chase this one don't you!" Yes, you do have to because it doesn't stay in one place for very long!!
Food Cravings? More pineapple, yum! I love that stuff!
Labor Signs? Nothing yet! But I go back to the doctor on the 19th (I am missing an appointment since I am in Logan for spring break) and the doctor will start checking me for progress at that point so we will see what he has to say! But so far I don't have any contractions or anything that way.
Belly Button In/Out? Like last week it is pretty much out (especially after I have eaten) but it doesn't show through my clothes I am the only one who would ever know!
Wedding Ring On/Off? On! My hands feel like they have a little swelling in them these days but I am hopeful that I can continue to wear my ring through the pregnancy. My ankles most days have a little bit of swelling in them, some days are worse than others. The day that I drove to Logan for spring break through man were my feet swollen! haha! It looked like my feet were going to eat my toes! Luckily that has gone away and I just have the little bit of swelling that I normally have.
Size? Coconut Approximately - 19-22 in. 5.5 lbs
Movement? Holy cow can this kid wiggle!! While sitting in church this week I felt the hardest (and most painful) kicks that I have felt yet! The little stinker had its feet buried up into my ribs and was going to town! Luckily I managed to coax it out of my ribs after a few minutes but the little munchkin is strong!! At my docto's appointment this week the doctor was trying to find a heart beat and every time he would get the dopler to pick it up the baby would move. He said "Man you've really got to chase this one don't you!" Yes, you do have to because it doesn't stay in one place for very long!!
Food Cravings? More pineapple, yum! I love that stuff!
Labor Signs? Nothing yet! But I go back to the doctor on the 19th (I am missing an appointment since I am in Logan for spring break) and the doctor will start checking me for progress at that point so we will see what he has to say! But so far I don't have any contractions or anything that way.
Belly Button In/Out? Like last week it is pretty much out (especially after I have eaten) but it doesn't show through my clothes I am the only one who would ever know!
Wedding Ring On/Off? On! My hands feel like they have a little swelling in them these days but I am hopeful that I can continue to wear my ring through the pregnancy. My ankles most days have a little bit of swelling in them, some days are worse than others. The day that I drove to Logan for spring break through man were my feet swollen! haha! It looked like my feet were going to eat my toes! Luckily that has gone away and I just have the little bit of swelling that I normally have.
Size? Coconut Approximately - 19-22 in. 5.5 lbs
This week Jason surprised me one evening with a fun date night! He got off work early one day, came home and finished his homework and was waiting for me when I got home from work! He said that we were going on a date and to get in the car. I had no idea where we were going but was excited to get to spend the evening with him! We ended up in Springdale, the town just outside of Zion's for dinner at a little place called Oscar's! The food was delicious, the drive was relaxing but the company was my favorite!!
Thanks for the date night boy!! I loved it!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Friday was the official start to my spring break and I headed to Logan for the next week. So far things have been relaxing and loads of fun! I miss Jason a bunch (dang work!) but am glad I get to spend a little bit of time with my family before the babe arrives! Friday's drive was no fun at all, it snowed through Beaver and Fillmore but I made it safe and sound. Saturday was a crazy busy day with two baby shower! I had so much fun getting to see so many of our friends and family members that we don't get to see very often! Thanks to everyone who came and SPOILED our little munchkin! The first shower was at my mom's house thrown by the beautiful Hayley & Linda for all of my family! We had so many people come and travel for the event and were even surprised that Tana was in town for the day and was able to make it! I didn't get pictures with everyone but here are a few that I managed to get!
(I have a few more pictures from the shower but they are on my camera so I will have to load them onto the blog when I get home!)
Later that evening we were again spoiled and got to celebrate Peanut at a Shower with many friends at the El-Bakri's! Wendy & Katie were so sweet to put it all together and again I loved getting to see and visit with everyone!!
I have enjoyed being in Logan the last few days and am looking forward to what else the week holds! Chloe and the baby have even been bonding!
And last but not least Sunday we celebrated Dexter's 3rd Birthday! Seriously!? How the heck is this kid already 3!!?? He is getting so big and is such a ham! We were sad that we couldn't actually spend the day with the little man but got to facetime with them all and watch him open his gifts! I can't believe that he is 3! Happy Birthday Dude!!
No comments:
Post a Comment