`

`

Monday, October 8, 2012

1+1=3!


Jason and I are so excited to share our good news! We are adding to the gang and in April we will become a family of 3! We are so excited we can hardly wait till then! This little tike is due April 15th and we are going to have to wait till then to find out the sex because we are crazy and have decided not to find out. Either way we are more than excited to welcome this little one to the world! We are 13 weeks today and so far I have felt really good for the most part.  I had about two weeks where I was pretty nauseous but I only actually threw up one time so all things considered I have no room to complain! Now the hard part is just waiting on this little one! April can't come soon enough!  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this just made my night nik! i am so excited + happy for you!! you will be an amazing mother. i cannot believe you are waiting to find out what you are having!! you might send your own mother into orbit not being able to shop beforehand! :)

you are awesome. good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

The Smith's said...

Congratulations!! Parenthood is amazing.

bobandhaley said...

Congratulations! You guys are crazy for not finding out, but it does make it kind of fun that way. Hope the pregnancy continues to go well!

-Bob and Haley