`

`

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Baby Love!

 It is seriously amazing how much love you can have for a person you have never met.  Jason and I went yesterday for another doctors appointment and ultrasound.  I love getting to see our little munchkin.  The baby has grown so much in just the past 5 weeks since our last ultrasound.  I wish that I could get the video of the ultrasound to work on my computer so that I could load it on here but for some reason it is being stubborn!  Seriously it is the most amazing thing to get to see this little tike moving inside of me especially because I am only kind of starting to show and still haven't decided if I have actually felt it move or if I am just making it up so it is so reassuring to see this little one and know that it is doing well.  Jason and I are so excited to have this little spirit come join our family and can already feel its presence in our home.  
  In other news we have another announcement, Dani and Trevor are also expecting and only due a few weeks after Jason and I, if I go overdue and she goes early at all these little ones could all but share a birthday!  I think that everyone was shocked, I however am not sure if it is pregnancy intuition, sister intuition or that these little spirits were aware of one another but I was certain that they were pregnant.  The night we told my family that we were pregnant Dani text me after we hung up on the phone and said that she wanted to have a sister chat and ask me all the sister question about my ever growing baby! ha ha I asked her if in our sister chat she was finally going to admit that she to was pregnant.  I am sure that she was  a little shocked when I sent her that but tried to blow it off.  I just told her that it was okay if she didn't wasn't to tell me yet that I could wait with everyone else but that I knew she wasn't telling my the whole truth! These little cousins are going to be so close in age it is going to be crazy to watch them grow up!
   Our little families are growing so much! Both Jason and I's families only had one grandchild until this year and in a years time there will be 3 on each side! Jackson, Brynn and our baby on his side and then Dexter, Baby Staley and Baby Allen on mine.  Crazy!
This is how thy told my mom, she is out in Michigan visiting for fall break.  They sent all of us the picture after they had told her.  
Here is Dani and I's conversation from the night we told my family I was pregnant.

No comments: