Well I will have to admit that I love Halloween, it is one of my favorites! I think that as much as anything it just means that fall is here and I love nothing more than the feeling of fall! Pretty leaves, warm soups, big blankets, cool breeze and pumpkin patches! I have told Jason more than once however in the last month that fall just isn't the same in St. George. Most days it is still high 70's to low 80's here, and palm trees don't really have the same effect in the fall! Haha! I believe that these are the days I miss Cache Valley the most. Fall also makes us think of the Cassity's! We had some pretty stellar friends/neighbors when we lived in Logan! This post honestly is supposed to say happy fall! But now that I read back over it, it sounds kind of depressing! Sorry all!!
In other news we really do enjoy being in St. George, life is SO busy though! Between Jason's two jobs he works about 70 hours a week plus goes to school full time! I have to admit he is amazing! I am doing well! Baby is growing and I haven't decided yet if I am making things up or not but I think that I am starting to fell this little peanut wiggle inside of me. We have a doctors appointment tomorrow and are excited to see the baby again! It has changed so much since our last appointment, I honestly have a little miracle living inside me!
Going back to Fall I believe that not feeling the fall weather outside has made me especially anxious to make it look a little fallish (I know that isn't a real word) inside the house so I decided to snap a few pictures of all of our fun Halloween decorations! Happy Fall!!
I bought this mini in Disney World the Fall after Jason and I were married when we went back and visited his mission. I kinda love it! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment